Aromatic Stimulant - Any fabricated smell able to be applied with the intention of increasing ones levels of class, courtship, or comeliness.
A classy individual continuously expels certain fine qualities that construct their essence. One particular quality, odor, is an absolutely essential ingredient of the mien. It is an ingredient that is capable of exponentially increasing one's courtly presence but, if improperly used, can sour the entirety of the mien one has worked so hard to create. Class is a sensitive scale, too much or too little of something can throw the delicate balance off very easily, and this has to be taken into account when one deals with Aromatic Stimulants.
|A mist of class|
Aromatic stimulants provide the one and only opportunity to appeal to a sense that no other article, item, or thing pertaining to class is able to, that sense is the sense of smell. Aromatic stimulants act as an aura, extending off one's corporeal body and into the air. And although one's suaveness can cause one to figuratively radiate class, aromatic stimulants do so in a literal manner.
We've devised a list to assist you in practicing the proper use of aromatic stimulants:
- One should be alerted to a dilemma concerning your aromatic stimulants when others near you begin to faint, though on rare occasions this can be caused by an overabundance of charm.
- Apart from harboring fabricated aromas, it is viable for one to expel figurative scents by conquering seemingly insurmountable ordeals or by having an unprecedented streak of favorable outcomes.
- e.g: the smell of victory and the sweet smell of success.
- Contrary to popular belief, it is not true that if you simply ignore body odor, it will eventually part ways with your pits.
- When appreciating the scents of others, it is considered classy to waft the smell to your nose rather than recklessly sticking your face in front of it. Why go to the smell when the smell can come to you?
- Utilizing a consistent aromatic stimulant will create a unique bond between you and your aroma, producing an unmistakable identity.
Thyne Class gods and goddesses have bestoweth upon us classy folk thy great gift of Aromatic Stimulants, and have charged us with thy duty of sporting thy gifts with due grace and reverence.
Yours in class,
William and Walter
W & W