Also, its a number, and there are very few abilities out there more useful than being able to know this number at any given moment. That is why one who is classy must wear a wrist bound time incremental evaluation apparatus, or simply put, a wrist watch. Now you maybe asking yourself how a watch could possibly be classy. To answer that, I will in fact, not answer that....yet. Firstly, I will tell you, my class seeking reader, how and when a wrist bound time incremental evaluation apparatus is not a finer thing.
- First off, digital watches, especially ones with an over abundance of features, are strongly discouraged from public events.
|Your classy social life may be in tatters if seen with one of these anywhere that isn't an athletic facility.|
- Secondly, a cellular device does not count as a watch. That's just cheating.
- Obviously, analog watches are classy. They are simple, elegant, and functional.
- Now if you've been invited to a gala, the only acceptable option is a pocket watch tucked inside your suit
- All sophisticated sophisticates know the sophistication behind a sophisticated hand crafted watch. However, there is one more alternative: The Sundial
Which of the following phrases sounds the classiest-
- "I wonder what time it might be. Ah yes, I shall glance at my wrist."
- "Oh dear, in accordance to this masterfully crafted pocket watch I'm holding, I must now depart.
- "I ponder what hour and minute it is at this moment. Excuse me as a swing into my outside quarters to observe my sundial.